Sunday, December 2, 2007

Animal Cruelty-The Facts, Pics, and Clips[graphic]

Duration: 05:10 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-04 22:42:35
User: JesterProductions
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

ATTN: I do make these videos out of facts I find on the internet and out of my own reading, and experience. Do not message me "claiming" you made these videos. Please, it's a waste of time. I think I would know if I made a video or not, and if I took a CLIP of a video, I give props to them. WARNING: This video contains graphic and disturbing images and video clips. Not for the faint of heart. If you have a week stomach...leave. So I wrote a speech for school, my final speech actually, and my topic was animal cruelty. I live with three dogs, two of which are rescues. I was sickened by what I researched as I wrote my speech. When I gave my speech first thing in the morning. I spoke about embedded collars, intentional torture, and most of the things if my video. Most of my classmates were freaked out and realized how horrible animals are treated. One was about to scream out for me to stop speaking because she was so overwhelmed and another was almost crying. I got very emotional during my speech as well, but of course I had to keep it together. All my classmates came up to me saying how overwhelmed they got during my speech and asked tons of questions. Since it was only an 8 minute speech tops, I had a lot more to say to them on the side. Today I saw a man near a pet store and he stepped on his puppies paws on purpose. I yelled at him of course. He ran off freaked out. If I see him again I will report him, he probably lives in my area. Anyway, I made this video to sort of vent and also add to the numerous videos on this subject. I would love [respectful] comments. You can give me advice, but nothing rude...thanks! I may makes more videos on this subject because sadly there are more things to this than I put into this video.

Comments

StarbucksLuvr4Lyf ::: Favorites  2007-06-06 02:19:06

that made me cry. how can people do that!!!!! =[
__________________________________________________
saratay33 ::: Favorites  2007-08-02 22:06:36

i once saw some kids burning a dog in are street and i didnt do anything and now the dog is dead and i feel so bad and sick inside
__________________________________________________
jaydzz ::: Favorites  2007-10-12 07:34:16

WTF HE SHOT THE DOG!!!
__________________________________________________
horsegal91 ::: Favorites  2007-10-13 18:21:24

it makes ME FUCKEN SICK!!!!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________
yth8er76 ::: Favorites  2007-11-04 18:17:36

type in korean dog massacre
__________________________________________________
jstwantU2noMe69 ::: Favorites  2007-11-05 11:39:20

people make me sick. i will never understand why they do stuff like that. to make them feel better bout them self? ya right. its sick..sad..and no aniaml shoudl be treated that whay
__________________________________________________
koltonkj26 ::: Favorites  2007-11-17 22:35:58

this a so sad if i ever become president i will put the exacution penalty on anybody who hurts or kills an animal and who make slaughter houses kill animals wothout pain amnd let the animals have space to roam
__________________________________________________

No comments: