Monday, January 14, 2008

The Da Vinci Code: Chevaliers de Sangreal (bass boost)

Duration: 04:08 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-28 12:49:24
User: scoRocs
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Chevaliers  Sangreal  Knights  Royal  Blood  Vinci  DaVinci  Code  soundtrack  Dan  Brown  Ron  Howard  Hans  Zimmer  Tom  Hanks  

Description:

WARNING: If you have a stereo system rated greater than 300 Watts and an artificial pacemaker, DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE! Just kidding. Annoyingly, sound and video quality decreases once a video is published to YouTube. I really love this song and the scene from the movie is one of the most moving I know. I also like the words, "The Holy Grail 'neath ancient Roslin waits / Adorned in Master's loving art she lies / The Blade and Chalice guarding o'er her gates / She rests, at last, beneath starry skies". In The Da Vinci Code, the music volume is turned down while words are being spoken, which I didn't like. In order to put the words and music together without diminishing one or the other, this as good a result as I could have hoped to acheive without spending a ton of time on it. It seems I've emphasized the music more than the words, which is what I wanted, so sit back, relax, and listen to Chevaliers de Sangreal. Sneak Peek: Since I never found this song arranged for piano, I've now nearly completed my arrangement of this song for piano(s) which I hopefully will make into a movie someday...

Comments

silvertear ::: Favorites  2008-01-10 03:39:52

Amazing Song. It makes my heart flutter.
__________________________________________________
carisa150 ::: Favorites  2007-11-28 19:52:34

Yes he is!!
__________________________________________________
marc4life22 ::: Favorites  2007-11-28 17:20:12

TOM HANKS best actor alive!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

FIFA Street 3 Trailer
PKK SORGUSU
Syndrome
Une Vraie Jeune Fille
Berry Poser
looks like 10 to me baby! part 2
Project X: 24 - Out of the Ashes
Getting Drunk in Maplestory
The Whyville News - Episode 2
Sharpe's challenge part 4
Peoplemation Battle
Resident Evil 4 MV-Somewhere I Belong
Stop The Mother Of All Tax Increases
Eureka seveN - Feel Good Hit of the Summer
Jackson Browne on Dewey Cox - Walk Hard - in theaters 12/21
Tales of Fandom Vol.2 ToP, ToS, TotA Character Art
Hannah Montana - If we were a movie
letlive -showcase heart
Get Back
sea lions-Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium


 

No comments: