Thursday, January 10, 2008

Like A Prayer

Duration: 06:48 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-09 15:56:01
User: rockstuff345
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Madonna  Like  Prayer  music  video  jessica  marie  espinoza  

Description:

Madonna Like a Prayer I sang this at Arneson River Theatre thanks to Mrs. Linda Aguilar from Inner City With Style. She's been organizing the New Years Show for the City of San Antonio for over ten Years and I appreciate the invitation to sing there. Happy New Year! Hi I'm Jessica Marie and I am 17. I love to sing. I love the response and all the positive comments. I never thought I would get subscribers first of all. So thank you for that. Since I have no way of traveling and getting seen or known in this world, I put some video's on Youtube and hoped that after the day has come and gone, the show still goes on even in other parts of the world. Some day I hope to be discovered and make it into a major label. I have my dreams and I put in hours and hours of practice. Much love to all of you and thank you for watching, commenting, subscribing and rating and all that good stuff. Jessica Marie If you have a myspace, add me. http://www.myspace.com/jessicamarietx Thank You to ALL my subscribers I sing downtown at Market Square in San Antonio Texas . I sing originals and Whitney Houston , Mariah Carey , Alicia Keyes , Al Greene , Gloria Gaynor , Shakira , Gloria Estefan Madonna

Comments

gamergirl2010 ::: Favorites  2008-01-09 20:53:42

:) I love your voice so much keep up the good work
__________________________________________________
monsterkittie13 ::: Favorites  2008-01-09 18:43:40

wow! you sing so well.you rock!!!
__________________________________________________
TAMMYANGEL777 ::: Favorites  2008-01-09 17:42:48

rock on Jess u will be huge star one day i promise
__________________________________________________
AbsolutelyAshlee ::: Favorites  2008-01-09 17:30:51

you always seem to amaze me. good song!! xo ashlee
__________________________________________________
Thetolan87 ::: Favorites  2008-01-09 16:20:05

God I love your taste in music! I remember when you only had two subscribers, and now look at you! Keep it up sisters! : )
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

The Writer's Nightmare: Episode 32
Das Supertalent Finale Gino
Alkazar - 4 - Noire (...)
F.R.I.E.N.D.Z-Capítulo 2-Compartiendo vicios (Primera parte)
Dios y la Sprite
Matchbox Twenty - Back 2 Good (Live)
Dane Cook - Rough Around The Edges - Part 11 of 12
Uno de Mayo
hell song solo sum 41
What Are You Thankfull For
The Matrix Revolution - Disturbed - Decadence
One Tree Hill - SoapNet Marathon - Happy New Year From Cast
Scrubs funny moments
Starless Night - NANA ED 3
Day in the Life of Dave
Piña Colada Song -- Rupert Holmes
Green Island Taiwan Scooter Ride (1/3)
Blue Hole 63m/33'
Bioshock Medical Pavilion
With You (Whole Song)


 

No comments: