Saturday, January 12, 2008

Looking for nice girl in Nanaimo BC

Duration: 01:03 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-31 01:36:02
User: selsuru
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

men  man  date  dating  game  nanaimo  video  love  

Description:

The dating sites weren't doing any good so I thought I would try youtube. I'll add here a few more of my interests and dislikes: I like music from all over, tech, a good movie, weed (who doesn't in BC), my dog, dry humor. I don't like bad drivers, crackheads, windows operating system (but I can't use anything else), girl gamers, someone to laugh with, after dark. Go ahead and leave comments if I interest you, I try an repond to all emails and comments I get.

Comments

selsuru ::: Favorites  2007-06-08 03:48:11

Well if you see me feel free to say hi.
__________________________________________________
hannahxlulubunny ::: Favorites  2007-06-08 02:35:59

I am moving to nanaimo. I was there before & a saw someone like you & they are trying to talk to me. :S but i'm not interested.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

實情 - 廖碧兒
Demo Reel 2007
vallcarca
Si Alguna Vez
CHS Breakin' Vs Krumpin' Pt. II
Heroin(e)
Power Ranger Wild Force Unfinshed Business
Lady Remix Music Video
Kobe torches McGrady - 24 Points in the 4th Quarter
Fishing in Canada: The Movie
charleroi genk
Insane Car Crash
Youtube Poop stupid crap 1
the birdman
Black Window
Summer Video Montage
El Gran Circo de zETAp
pistol
Animals in and around my life
Jump Ultimate Stars battle nen6425 vs Ted


 

No comments: