Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong (Acoustic Cover)

Duration: 02:13 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-26 14:15:41
User: jhftang
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

What  Wonderful  World  Louis  Armstrong  Jazz  Guitar  Cover  Acoustic  

Description:

"What a Wonderful World" is a song by Bob Thiele (using the pseudonym George Douglas) and George David Weiss. It was first recorded by Louis Armstrong and released as a single in early fall 1967, and was inducted in the Grammy Hall of Fame in 1999 (Wikipedia). I messed up my middle part a bit, but it was mellow and we are happy about how it turns out...enjoy! Lyrics: I see trees of green, red roses too I see them bloom for me and you And I think to myself, what a wonderful world I see skies of blue and clouds of white The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night And I think to myself, what a wonderful world The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky Are also on the faces of people going by I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?" They're really saying "I love you" I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow They'll learn much more than I'll ever know And I think to myself, what a wonderful world Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

惡女阿楚 ep 10 part 3
Nelly - Over and Over
Red Steel Trailer - 9,14
Red Bull Airplanes Live @ Hip Hop Jam
Guitar hero 3 impulse on expert large gems


 

No comments: