Monday, April 14, 2008

FFVIII Overkill - Disc 4 Part 8 - Gargantua

Duration: 04:25 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-31 21:01:03

Disc 4: 6th Sealing Servant in Ultimecia's Castle. Zell, Irvine and Selphie against Gargantua in the Armory. Once again, I'm playing around with my save files. I haven't played in years, so I forgot how strong my party is (hence the 'overkill' in the title). Continuing in Ultimecia's castle. Party two fights. While the next boss is in the room over from the last one, the door is locked. The key is on a shakey bridge after the Chapel. So run all the way there, get it and run all the way back. Inside, you find a Vysage, Lefty and Righty, but something is amiss.... First you have to defeat the monsters. If all three are alive, they can cast 'curse,' which dooms a character (as seen on Irvine). I think Lefty gave me the finger while they were making hand signs... They love to cast magic, so silence them. Afterwards, they are defeated, but where the hell's my victory music? Now we see what those face and hands were connected to. Onto the real fight. Like others before, Gargantua counters physical attacks with 'Counter Twist.' Use Meltdown of course. 'Evil Eye' hits you with various status attacks (I got hit with Slow and Curse). I show Zell's strongest Duel limit: My Final Heaven. Cool name and it references Tifa from FFVII (same fighting style and final limit). Here's how to get it: 'Punch Rush' to 'Booya' to 'Heel Drop' to 'Meteor Strike' to 'My Final Heaven.' Quite a punch. Meteor Strike didn't hit, however. Weird. I beat Irvine's Doom timer. Command Abilities unsealed. Cool boss death (stole it from Red Giant). Catoblepas up next. Please rate, comment and enjoy. Note - This is my PS2 footage.

Comments

dainself  2008-02-07 20:16:18

AWESOME VIDEO DUDE! I LIKE THAT FINAL HEAVEN MOVE! ONE QUESTION: IS THE TRUE FORM OF THIS BOSS WEAK AGAINST HOLY? 5 out of 5 stars!
__________________________________________________
idog98  2008-02-07 05:09:06

last time i say around the world in 10 sec than around the world lol
__________________________________________________
Fjgamer2  2008-01-25 20:09:49

Lol i think Lefty Gave you the finger also...*casts Curse* DUN DUN (lefty gives finger hand sign) DUN DUN DUN! lol
__________________________________________________
PlanetCancerX  2007-11-17 23:34:26

It's funny how Zell Jumps up and down slowly ;D
__________________________________________________
sethbandit  2007-11-13 06:33:35

the slam misses for every boss cuz,i think,because it's the strongest( it's stronger than his finishing moves)
__________________________________________________

No comments: