Thursday, January 31, 2008

Southampton Dock - Pink Floyd Cover/The Final Cut

Duration: 02:50 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-05-03 05:57:24
User: Isodig
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Isodig  Pink  Floyd  Cover  Southhampton  Dock  The  Final  Cut  Roger  Waters  Acoustic  Guitar  

Description:

"In the bottom of our hearts we felt the final cut." Roger was talking about something differently when he wrote the lyric above, but he also knew it was the last release that floyd would put out. I think all fans felt that cut in their hearts. I felt it again when MTV decided to "cut" away from their legendary one time only live performance. Disclaimer: If you aren't familiar with the Pink Floyd album The Final Cut, then probably you aren't gonna like this. I recommend locking yourself in a room for a couple days and play the album through on repeat. It's quite good, but bring food. I have had a lot of requests to do songs from Pink Floyd's The Final Cut. Which is surprising to me since I don't know very many people that can name 2 songs from it. But I guess youtube people have better taste than the normal population. :-) I didn't try to arrange it so much, just wanted to play it out in a way that anyone could play if they wanted just by watching. Peace.

Comments

criticalmass181 ::: Favorites  2007-10-17 08:14:45

I'm an instant fan !!!!! Now I want to hear you do 'Bring the boys back home'. (that bit was a joke), but I really like your 'feel' for Waters. You have a really good 'gravel' voice, that brings a whole new side to Pink Floyd stuff. Keep it up.
__________________________________________________
1974VW412 ::: Favorites  2007-10-17 02:39:08

Sublime.... it's clear you have a deep understanding of Water's angst wihtin his poetry. He (Roger) would be proud.
__________________________________________________
drittz111 ::: Favorites  2007-08-06 06:57:59

I'm searching though my closet at 6 am, cause I wanna listen to that album. It put me to sleep every night for about a year. Thanks for reminding me of "The Final Cut" Gotta love Floyd. Great rendition by the way! :)
__________________________________________________
hillbillygill99 ::: Favorites  2007-07-02 13:30:12

I was on songadaydudes channel and saw your icon, hey I like this vid, cool strummin. Idea:wanna sub to each other's vids I got,comedy,drama, and music vids, let me know :)
__________________________________________________
Isodig ::: Favorites  2007-06-23 06:58:07

Thanks!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Eternal Sonata SoundTrack: Think of me
Last Resort Lyrics
ScreenSavers Tribute
wwe funny moments part 1
Urban Chaos


 

No comments: